You're NOT gonna BELIEVE this!!!!!!

Isn't it funny how they congregate in the bathtub?!? It is almost like they are asking to be sprayed down the drain! Suicidal little buggars.

Heika

oh man! I HATE crickets...

I mean they don't gross me out any more, but still. When I had my green water dragons it was the first time I had to mess with crickets. After any time I had to mess with them I totally couldn't eat for hours.
I'm a lot better now though.
Thanks for the link Jenna...I had checked out that post, but I plan to comb the forums and make a note of everything I want to remember, so I have it all in one spot. I'm in the process of perfecting everything right now.
I just put 10 or so crickets in their feeding cup, left for about 10 minutes and came back to one of my chams looking at me like..."haha, is that all you got?" So I put some more in. I had hoped to get a shot of them eating, but they stop and start looking at me when I come near.
I spent 5 minutes spritzing down everything today but still did not see them drink. They do not seem to like it when I spritz.
Ok, now for the good news! I have not seen a single cricket escape' yet. So I'm hoping for the best!!! Tara:p

Attachments

• Feeding Chameleons 4-1-06 006.jpg
    Feeding Chameleons 4-1-06 006.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 225
  • Feeding Chameleons 4-1-06 007.jpg
    Feeding Chameleons 4-1-06 007.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 219
Last edited:
Looks like me 2 Veileds when they where younger. Whenever one sees the other start to eat, it literally runs up to the dish, jumping over things (it seems like he is lol). Then when they are both done they just bask for awhile, and look at me like they are soo cool lol.

They are so cute...

and they are still a little wary of me right now. Although the one that looks the most healthy doesn't seem to mind me too much. I hope to have them looking better soon. I was told to use pedialite. Do I just spritz this instead of the warm water? Since I know pedialite has to be refrigerated, is this going to totally mess everything up in the tank and then need to wash it all off? Tara

What about using a dropper and putting in their mouth directly or you could take them out and spray them with warmed up pedialite.

Amy

Back
Top Bottom