Your username could change

Brad

Administrator
Staff member
Restrictions will be added to usernames at registration sometime within the next couple of days. Some existing names will be changed as well; please make sure your listed email is correct so that I may send information to the members that will be affected. The reason for this is to remove possible conflicts that occur in the memberlist that were created by the current seo implementation. Members most likely to be affected are those with a non alphanumeric character at the end of their username.

Last edited:
Is it possible to voluntarily change your username and still keep your posting history??? I'm sure some of us may have regrets over our original choice of username...

will my username be affected ?
No

Is it possible to voluntarily change your username and still keep your posting history??? I'm sure some of us may have regrets over our original choice of username...
Yes, it is possible. Send me a pm if you are interested. If I receive too many requests, I will have to add some kind of restriction.

I have completed most of the username changes. If your username has changed, you should have received an email by now. If you did not receive the email and are having problems logging in, please send me an email: https://www.chameleonforums.com/sendmessage.php.

In all, only around thirty names presented possible conflicts and among those only about 25% were active within the last 6 months. Related to this are new registration restrictions on usernames. New usernames must start with a letter and consist of only alphanumeric characters (letters and numbers). Up to two spaces are also allowed. The main reason for these added restrictions and username changes is how members are listed.

www.ChameleonForums.com/members/brad/

Back
Top Bottom