Your superworm experiences

IronHulk

Hi all !
I keep Jacksons, 1 male and 4 females. My male Diablo is a beast I never saw a reptile beg for food but he does, with that said he can polish off over a dozen crickets and 2 or more superworms in 1 day if I was to feed him that much maybe more. on the other hand my females out of the 4 , 3 of them wont even look at a superworm, they love crickets. But one of the females will hit on the superworm bite its head off (effectivly killing it) and just spit it out !!!! Looking for similar stories or general experiences with those of us offering superworms.

some chams just dont like certain bugs.

my male panther wont touch dubia roaches. ever.

my female veiled loves them, my male tolerates them.

could just be, she doenst like supers.

some must have different tastes my male veiled will eat anything put in front of him, crickets, locusts, wax worms, superworms, dubias....hes like me, not a fussy eater at all :)

some must have different tastes my male veiled will eat anything put in front of him, crickets, locusts, wax worms, superworms, dubias....hes like me, not a fussy eater at all :)

NIce my male is like that , the girls are funny the even skip a day here and there from eating, but not Diablo he loves to eat, and He really fires up Glowing green when i am feeding him.

My cham goes crazy for superworms and i mean crazyy!! Lol i know these arent good as staples but how many would you say i could give him, per day per week ?? I give him around 4 a week so far but i know he would love it if i could give him more? I use silkworms as his staples an he loves these too! And also banana roaches :)

Back
Top Bottom