Your chameleons name and why

I have had far too many to tell you them all...so here are a couple...
I only ever had one chameleon hatch butt first....so I called him Ascend (you can figure out why).

One veiled female I named Banan...meaning finger tips....because she had very white finger tips.

One was Tripod (because someone had cut his foot off in a cage door before I was given him because he couldn't be sold).

My first Yemen chameleon was Houdini....he was an escape artist!

Solo was the only one to hatch in one batch of eggs that were taken from a female because she died before she could lay the eggs.

Prima was the very first chameleon I ever hatched...a Chamaeleo chamaleon.

That's enough.
Oo I liked reading this. Such clever names.
Please continue lol ♡♡

Peach Fuzz...

I randomly said it and decided it would be his name, i also wanted a peach colored chameleon
You could get a girl, if you want peachy colours
5484128E-018D-498D-AB05-522207678E5C.jpeg

Cool thread. Good to find potential new names too lol.

I had a male Jackson as a kid named Mr.Green ( I know very creative)

A male veiled named 👑 King and he was a tyrant

First ambilobe panther male Zulu ( I believe it is kenyan for heaven/paradise) not sure

Female ambilobe panther named Aurora (northern lights)

Nosey be male panther named Avyx (made up)

Finally current Sambava panther male. I first named tried all kinds like Nobi, Neo, Rhaego, .... eventually set on Gamba Ezio "Gez" for short but also been liking the name Gambit. But he's only 4 months and still observing his personality.

Im sure naming will get harder whenever I add more chams in the later future or any pet in general lol.

I love naming animals one of my favorite parts! U wanna know your chameleons name and why you picked that. I picked Yoshi because I split the cost with my siblings and they over powered me and the choice and named him Yoshi I know what a cliche name 😂. I wish I could of named him dart (stranger things), Poseidon, or Zeus or etc
I’m all over the board with names, but I like themes. I have one line of jax that all bear pickle-related names. The grandma is miss pickles, and her offspring range from gherkin, to dill, etc.

I’m all over the board with names, but I like themes. I have one line of jax that all bear pickle-related names. The grandma is miss pickles, and her offspring range from gherkin, to dill, etc.

I AM NOT A PICKLE​

1642511957153.png

I Am Not A Pickle is a photograph by Peggy Collins which was uploaded on April 30th, 2014.
Source: https://fineartamerica.com/featured/i-am-not-a-pickle-peggy-collins.html

1642512178642.png

Source: https://memeguy.com/photo/423185/i-...oday-i-photoshopped-a-chameleon-into-a-pickle

Just stumbled on this thread! I loved reading how all your cham's name came about.

After bringing our little guy home me, my daughter, and husband were thinking of names. I wanted to have something that included his ability to change color. I came up with Morphy. My husband said, "Morpheus?" (From The Matrix). Then my daughter threw an 'O' on it to bring us to the name Morpheo.

Back
Top Bottom