Your adult male veild weight

Millerj0469

Just wondering if some of you guys could post your adult male veild weights. just trying to see what is about avg for these guys. This might not be the right way to do this seeing as how most people on the forum probably feed their chams very well.

At 30 months Stanley weighed 204 grams.. He's been eating really well lately I need to get a current weight on him.

My male Luie was always around 214 to 220 until lately and my vet wanted me to keep some extra weight on him since he's been fighting a bone infection so I now keep him around 226 to 232.

a bone infection??? not MBD??? I'm so happy I go to a vet it seems that everyday Im on the fourm I hear of another heath issue that chams get.

a bone infection??? not MBD??? I'm so happy I go to a vet it seems that everyday Im on the fourm I hear of another heath issue that chams get.

Yes, at a little over 5 years old Luie developed a bone infection. It took several different vets and multiply test over a few months to finally find out exactly what Luie had. If you're interested you can read about it in the link below. I would highly recommend that everyone that owns a chameleon find a good chameleon vet and let me tell you there's not very many in the US.
https://www.chameleonforums.com/update-luie-s-health-issues-91238/

Yes, at a little over 5 years old Luie developed a bone infection. It took several different vets and multiply test over a few months to finally find out exactly what Luie had. If you're interested you can read about it in the link below. I would highly recommend that everyone that owns a chameleon find a good chameleon vet and let me tell you there's not very many in the US.
https://www.chameleonforums.com/update-luie-s-health-issues-91238/

I drive an extra 45 mins from the vet I used prior to my chams just to make sure I have a good vet but I still think he could be better. I will say he is the best herp vet I have ever seen.

Back
Top Bottom