Young Veiled + Spiderweb

He was there and then gone..hope he just left and didn't get eaten. There were a few wasps that I kept chasing away before my cham could cath one, does anyone know If a cham would catch a wasp and get stung or what?

i was wondering this as well, will a cham shoot a bee or wasp or whatnot? do they know better? how bad can it hurt them?

i was wondering this as well, will a cham shoot a bee or wasp or whatnot? do they know better? how bad can it hurt them?

I saw my champ looking at that wasp, its not huge but aggressive, one stung me once on my bike(at 177mph) and it burnt like hell, I dont think I should let him catch it.

I saw a cham catching a HUGE millipede on youtube, and thats also dangerous...so maybe they are hardened killers:rolleyes:

You were going 177 mph on a bike?? Do you have a major death wish?

I saw my champ looking at that wasp, its not huge but aggressive, one stung me once on my bike(at 177mph) and it burnt like hell, I dont think I should let him catch it.

I saw a cham catching a HUGE millipede on youtube, and thats also dangerous...so maybe they are hardened killers:rolleyes:

You were going 177 mph on a bike?? Do you have a major death wish?

Haha...If this were a motoring or bike forum I would have gotten a hi-5...lol

I don't want to die I was going 177 when I hit a wasp that stung me in the neck, I've gone faster without dying.....so far

Back
Top Bottom