You tube celebrity gets a chameleon

Lindasjackson

Chameleon Enthusiast
I just watched a you tube video of Rachel Ballinger getting a veiled chameleon and the pet store sold her the chameleon kit!! She showed her setting it up with the compact uvb light and everything. I just wanted to scream! I left her some info in the comments and invited her here to get some good info on caring for her new chameleon. I doubt she will see the comment but I hope she does.

I did buy a 2 dollar thermometer but that's it and exo Terra vines

game of thrones shame GIF

Imho....if places like petsmart were smart, they would do their best to sell good healthy chameleons realizing that people would have to buy supplements, insects, food for the insects, etc "forever" after... if the chameleon is a good one and lives a good long life. They would also have to buy the original setup necessities for it....and if things went well, might even buy more reptiles....etc.

I just watched a you tube video of Rachel Ballinger getting a veiled chameleon and the pet store sold her the chameleon kit!! She showed her setting it up with the compact uvb light and everything. I just wanted to scream! I left her some info in the comments and invited her here to get some good info on caring for her new chameleon. I doubt she will see the comment but I hope she does.
She didn't name it Rango or Pascal, did she?

People get pet chameleons and name them pascal because they think they can change colors like that I thought they did at first. I was kind of dumb.
Rango and pascal are definitely the most popular names for impulse chams, cuz of animated movies featuring them. Got pretty annoying after the 50th cham named rango/pascal died on here 🙁

People get pet chameleons and name them pascal because they think they can change colors like that I thought they did at first. I was kind of dumb.
You are not dumb! As Ambilobe123 stated they are the most popular name among first time Cham owners. I belong to a few Facebook pages and I kid you not there are thousands of members who have named their Chams Rango or Pascal. Because of that I like to poke a little fun at it. Enjoy your Cham and I'm glad you're part of this community.

Back
Top Bottom