yet another pascal update

bayne_928

i know i’ve already posted a lot but pascal is continuing to do well! he is not so good at eating his carnivore care but i was able to wipe some up on a cricket and trick him into eating it. he was weighed today and came in at a whopping 0.1 ounces so we have quite a bit of growing to do. we did some in tank misting as well and he slurped up lots of water from his vines and leaves. another 3 itty bitty crickets consumed today so we are on our way to getting healthy again. enjoy some photos of him munching on crickets and napping on a vine. also i put my thermometer in the tank and it’s only about 85 under the light. is this ok?
7E6DF31C-3D13-4778-8063-6EAF07C60389.jpeg
92BCD4C9-6D78-4E62-B027-BFBEA768E8E0.jpeg
98B6E560-3542-49F0-B3D5-764A1F86F939.jpeg

Last pic looks great. acting like a normal chameleon cadence.
he’s been very active lately! he’s been using his eyes a bit more to get around during the day and he’s been climbing up and down more and i’m so happy with how well he’s been handling everything

he’s been very active lately! he’s been using his eyes a bit more to get around during the day and he’s been climbing up and down more and i’m so happy with how well he’s been handling everything
Thanks for the update! I hope he continues to improve!

Thanks for the update! I hope he continues to improve!
i hope so too! i said in my other post he will brought to an education center when he’s back to health so if anyone is interested, he will be taken to Mr. Drew and His Animals Too in Lewiston, Maine. this was he will be properly cared for and won’t go to a breeder or a potentially incorrect home :)

Back
Top Bottom