Yemen (Veiled) Chameleon won't move

Dickie3292

i have had my chameleon now for about 2 months, when i brought her i got told she was about 4-5 months old and i was given very little info on how to look after her so have researched a lot into these animals for what they need and want. she has settled in well in her new viv now i have built it (profile pic). Over the time of having her she has found a spot on the right which she always sleeps in but now becoming reluctant to come out of this place. when i feed her in the morning i always put the food to the left of the viv to make her come out but as soon as she has eaten she will go straight back there. is this anything to worry about ????

any help would be great thanks Dan

Thanks for the help!!!

Yes that link is my viv (sorry i dont know how to upload pics on to this)i have a mist king system on this which sparys on the right as i found that the log was getting wet and coursing mold,I have stopped this now and water seems to sit on the fake plants well with out dripping on the floor. I have also just order some more plastic vents to fit to get the ventaltion better would it be best to put the vent where the mist king is spraying? I do agree that there might be to much going on as in the day my girlfriend has seen her out and about. She is just starting to shed again which is the second time in about 3 months is this normal? This might be me just being stupid so i am sorry i just want the best for quin. She is feeding very well and seem well hidrated as her poo is good with the white with it. Any more advice is much apprieciated

I have a laying bin up the corner as i got advised she would need one soon but what size would be best? I have. 6inch by 6 inch by 2inch deep with damp sand inside is this a good size or not?

Back
Top Bottom