Yellow or Orange ?

lancaster0861

Im not sure if you have seen this picture on here before, but i figure i would throw this up here for a look. He usually isn't this vibrant but sometimes outside he turns this nice way, and the sun is hitting him just perfect to put of a nice glow! Not sure if this is what you are looking for as I know i have seen some more yellow and even orange. I like the real orange guys in particular! I would really like to have one of those guys. In a way i wish veileds had more colors to them but have grown partial to the personalities of veileds.

Attachments

tdismang

I am in love with the veiled! I too am partial to them, even though I've only ever owned one cham, and he is, of course, a veiled. lol! I just love the casque, it makes them look like dinosaurs :D

you know you could just go search for them instead of waiting for them.. Just look through the general photography section.. someone posted "Got orange" not too long ago.

TiffanyMariexo

I'm a veiled gal myself :) my boy is a sook !!! He's got some wicked yellows and orange I love it !! He's amazing !!! Sweet boy! Everyone's Chams look great

Attachments

Top Bottom