Yellow-lip Pair (M+F), Beautiful

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a pair of Yellow-lip adults available for immediate shipment. Pictures below are of the exact pair I am offering for sale. The female sure looks gravid, although I have not palpated her as I don't want to stress her out, and I do not desire to deal with laying in the near future. This pair, I am told, locked the night before they were shipped to me.

I am asking $5,499 for the pair.

I will guarantee live arrival, and for seven days past arrival, in accordance with our website's guarantee program (please visit our website to read the terms).

Both are eating adult crickets, roaches, hornworms, and silkworms.

These pictures are several days old--the female is even fatter now. I breed plenty of chams and just can't imagine she's not gravid, but I'm not a Parson's expert. If you would like additional pictures, just let me know.

Would prefer local pick-up, but if you're not near Sacramento, I can ship via Southwest cargo. I am not willing to use FedEx, UPS, etc. I will absorb the cost of shipping.

I am only selling them as a pair. Would prefer Paypal over credit cards.

Please PM me if interested, or send an e-mail to [email protected] with the subject line "Yellow-lip." We can then communicate via e-mail, PM, or my cell.

Female picture #1...
IMG_5849.jpg

Female picture #2...
DSCF2527.jpg

Female picture #3...
DSCF2535.jpg

The male...
IMG_5850.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back