YAY... Levi isn't asexual

KatiLemons

Established Member
So I have been hearing that some people have noticed that thier male panthers are asexual and I was worried this is what was wrong with Levi. But low and behold, today he started to get fired up and was doin the head bob. Unfortunatly, Calliope is only 6 months old so hes gonna have to wait. Here are a couple pics I took today.

Attachments

• IMG_3082.jpg
    IMG_3082.jpg
    263.2 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_3083.jpg
    IMG_3083.jpg
    263.7 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_3085.jpg
    IMG_3085.jpg
    236.6 KB · Views: 135
So I have been hearing that some people have noticed that thier male panthers are asexual and I was worried this is what was wrong with Levi. But low and behold, today he started to get fired up and was doin the head bob. Unfortunatly, Calliope is only 6 months old so hes gonna have to wait. Here are a couple pics I took today.

haha congrats!!!!

Woo! Remember that if he's never seen a female before he's like an awkward teenage boy - doesn't know what to do with them! Some have to learn it while others are born knowing how to deal with ladies (really does sound like high school, huh?)

I've also showed Daedalus my new lady cham and so far he hasn't had any reactions. So we'll see what he thinks later on. He's curious but I don't think he identifies her as a female yet.

So I have been hearing that some people have noticed that thier male panthers are asexualand I was worried this is what was wrong with Levi. But low and behold, today he started to get fired up and was doin the head bob. Unfortunatly, Calliope is only 6 months old so hes gonna have to wait. Here are a couple pics I took today.

Im sorry, that is REALLY new to me. Does anybody have some good links for me to read on this ?

So your little boy is growing up? I does happen to them sooner or later. None of by babies have ever stayed babies.:( Guess I should have put a brick on their tiny heads, like everyone wanted to do to me as I was growing up.:rolleyes:

So your little boy is growing up? I does happen to them sooner or later. None of by babies have ever stayed babies.:( Guess I should have put a brick on their tiny heads, like everyone wanted to do to me as I was growing up.:rolleyes:

Hahaha that made me laugh Laurie

Back
Top Bottom