WTH? My Ambanja is YELLOW!

Ok Carol, since you want a blue ambanja.... When Bonsai's eggs hatch, I'll send you a SUPER blue baby if you trade me for Boomer:D

Last edited:
He is an absolutely AMAZING Banja!!! My Banja Dr. Manaslu is yellow as well. Nothing about him makes me think anything other than Banja...just a amazing top shelf banja ;)

Congrats Carol!! Don't want to clutter up your thread with my pics but search for Dr Man or Dr Manaslu son of Bokozar and grandson of Dr. Gonzo.

Hey Carol, he looks great! I didn't even know you had an Ambanja! I guess I need stop by here more often. How long have you had him?

Hey Carol, he looks great! I didn't even know you had an Ambanja! I guess I need stop by here more often. How long have you had him?

Hi Stuart! I've had him about 5 1/2 months I guess. Yes, you don't come around near enough! How is Leo doing? I saw Drake was having a problem? I was just going to look for the thread. Hawks are gonna win tonight!!!

He is an absolutely AMAZING Banja!!! My Banja Dr. Manaslu is yellow as well. Nothing about him makes me think anything other than Banja...just a amazing top shelf banja ;)

Congrats Carol!! Don't want to clutter up your thread with my pics but search for Dr Man or Dr Manaslu son of Bokozar and grandson of Dr. Gonzo.

you are welcome to post any pics you like! I will search around also.

You can check over at the Kammerflage website, from observation I seem to have obtained that last Grimbold male offered by a forum member, but Chameleonsonly.com is a site sponsor and offers some of the finest chameleons there are in the states, they also happen to be extraordinarily kind people with essentially unquestionable integrity.

Back
Top Bottom