Wrong animal ate the worms...

kaylie

So I left a tupperware of 3 silkworms on my bed and walked away. Came back and only saw 1, as well as a sneaky kitten in the room... I would assume since the cham can eat them they won't do harm, but I just want to make sure. Anyone know if it's ok?

Sounds like my two cats. I breed a lot of exotic insects and they are always trying to get them. :rolleyes: (and sometimes they do!)

My dogs got into my silk worms a couple of weeks ago. They are fine. Think of what out furry pets eat sometimes.:rolleyes: A silkworm cant be any worse than what they find in the yard. LOL:D

I would worry more about the cat near the chameleon than the cat eating the worms.

Indeed! :eek:

2842849768_0af115df17.jpg

Lol. Cats are real good for eating escaped insects. I have this problem that when I mist my cham's tanks, crickets will "ping" out of the cage, and sometimes I don't notice. The other day I found my kitten in the hallway, eating a cricket :)

I would worry more about the cat near the chameleon than the cat eating the worms.

Cats are shut out of my/his room unless I'm in there or in and out doing stuff. They wouldn't have enough time to do anything bad (except eat worms!) without me catching on first.

Cats are shut out of my/his room unless I'm in there or in and out doing stuff. They wouldn't have enough time to do anything bad (except eat worms!) without me catching on first.

keep thinking that and one day will be quite a sad day. :rolleyes:

Harry

Back
Top Bottom