Wow!

Mountain Dragon

Chameleon Enthusiast
I’m making big progress Yoshi just ate from tongs I know you probably shouldn’t feed from tongs as they can’t hurt their tongues but I’m not planning to do it again, when I first got Yoshi I thought I could just tongs feed for rest of his life but 😂 no, so I just decided to try it today and it worked

tong feeding is dangerous... All it takes is one bad hit. they pull the tongs in while your still holding on. For others this has led to the cham having to have its tongue amputated. All it takes is one time.

tong feeding is dangerous... All it takes is one bad hit. they pull the tongs in while your still holding on. For others this has led to the cham having to have its tongue amputated. All it takes is one time.
Oh wow I did not know that I will stop immediately thankyou for letting me know, wow

I one thing I hate about hand feeding is when you open the cage they always think you have food and immediately starts to aim at my fingers. There has been a few times imelda has tried to eat my ring thinking it’s “food” and painted nails are “shiny beetles”.

I one thing I hate about hand feeding is when you open the cage they always think you have food and immediately starts to aim at my fingers. There has been a few times imelda has tried to eat my ring thinking it’s “food” and painted nails are “shiny beetles”.
Thanks for letting me know that’s hilarious

Back
Top Bottom