wow misting sytstems are amazing!!

lilj0e

i final took everyones advice and got my promist misting system. its amazing.money well spent. cosmo loves it. i see him drinking water from all over the place now. and it saves me loads of time. anyone who doesnt have one i would strongly advise for you to concider it!!! it's one of my best investments for my chameleons care.

lilj0e said:
i final took everyones advice and got my promist misting system. its amazing.money well spent. cosmo loves it. i see him drinking water from all over the place now. and it saves me loads of time. anyone who doesnt have one i would strongly advise for you to concider it!!! it's one of my best investments for my chameleons care.
what kind did you get?

lilj0e said:

LOL its there :D :D

I have a pro-mist system and love mine as well. The thing I like so much about it is how quiet it is.

The fact that it had ultra fine mist was important, but I also needed something that was not loud. This is ultimately why I chose this model.

It was so worth the money.

I just got my 60 today. Would one of you other owners mind telling me where you put the grey extension plug and what kind of wire did you use for the ground. Thankyou

i love mine too so do my chameleons its so convenient and effective quiet too i had mine since the beginning of june 2006 i just started to notice some biuldup in the hose that goes to the last nozzle ,i like the way i have a 5 gallon watertank setup for my promist i think next summer i might get a extra nozzle for each cage maybe, not sure if i need it as it works great the way it is. isnt cool the way the chameleons love it though i mean Lucky waits under the nozzle for it.

Well i just bought the 1/4 inch tubing and plastic misting nozzles and hooked it all up to the faucet in my basement...now all i need is the AA batteries to fun the sprinkler timer to do it automatically.

Back
Top Bottom