Would this be wrong...

NO - THIS IS FROM THE BOTTOM OF THE AD:

If for some reason you cannot care for your pets you must either re-home them with someone else who wants them or find some way to dispose of them, (they can be fed to lizards) but you cannot simply turn them loose. In many cities there are herpetological or entomological clubs with members who would be trilled to take them off from your hands.

Do not release unwanted walking sticks into the wild.

I bought some mantises from an ad like that and grew them up, bred them and fed off the offspring instead of the ones I got from them. I didn't feel so bad doing it that way. :)

I bought some mantises from an ad like that and grew them up, bred them and fed off the offspring instead of the ones I got from them. I didn't feel so bad doing it that way. :)

Hmmm can i keep them in a screen cage or should i keep them in a glass tank...

NO - THIS IS FROM THE BOTTOM OF THE AD:

If for some reason you cannot care for your pets you must either re-home them with someone else who wants them or find some way to dispose of them, (they can be fed to lizards) but you cannot simply turn them loose. In many cities there are herpetological or entomological clubs with members who would be trilled to take them off from your hands.

Do not release unwanted walking sticks into the wild.

Aaah ok i didn't read it all the way..

I dont see the issue with releasing them in an area they are native to, but either way, its up to you to feed them off or not. I would love to have some native sticks and breed them!

Back
Top Bottom