Would appreciate input on encl/husbandry!

Hi so some use sansi . I use arcadia led jungle dawn I like it as its a linear fixture. But choose the best light for its best penetrative light down into the lower level plants or whatever suits your choices of plants

Hi so some use sansi . I use arcadia led jungle dawn I like it as its a linear fixture. But choose the best light for its best penetrative light down into the lower level plants or whatever suits your choices of plants
And what I really like about the Arcadia is the use of one powercord for all fixture, due the linking option.

@Sonny13 I personally don't use the link cable my 3 lights all come on and go off at different times so it naturally gets brighter in the morning and vice versa
+1. My plant lights come on first, followed by basking & UVB an hour later. Later in the day, basking turns off first, followed by UVB and hour later, and plant light an hour after that.

Last edited:
Uvb first then jungle dawn ( as it s much brighter) then Basking and vice versa 🤣
IMO/E, UVB should come on last and turn off first or second last. Much/most UVB gets filtered out by the atmosphere at dawn & disk. Based on 12hrs on/12 hrs off, having the UVB on for only 10 hrs should extend bulb life by approximately 2 months.

1627400022639.png

Back
Top Bottom