Would appreciate input on encl/husbandry!

Flick boy

Chameleon Enthusiast
Hi so some use sansi . I use arcadia led jungle dawn I like it as its a linear fixture. But choose the best light for its best penetrative light down into the lower level plants or whatever suits your choices of plants

Sonny13

Chameleon Enthusiast
Hi so some use sansi . I use arcadia led jungle dawn I like it as its a linear fixture. But choose the best light for its best penetrative light down into the lower level plants or whatever suits your choices of plants
And what I really like about the Arcadia is the use of one powercord for all fixture, due the linking option.

Klyde O'Scope

Chameleon Enthusiast
@Sonny13 I personally don't use the link cable my 3 lights all come on and go off at different times so it naturally gets brighter in the morning and vice versa
+1. My plant lights come on first, followed by basking & UVB an hour later. Later in the day, basking turns off first, followed by UVB and hour later, and plant light an hour after that.

Last edited:

Klyde O'Scope

Chameleon Enthusiast
Uvb first then jungle dawn ( as it s much brighter) then Basking and vice versa 🤣
IMO/E, UVB should come on last and turn off first or second last. Much/most UVB gets filtered out by the atmosphere at dawn & disk. Based on 12hrs on/12 hrs off, having the UVB on for only 10 hrs should extend bulb life by approximately 2 months.

1627400022639.png

Top Bottom