Would appreciate input on encl/husbandry!

Update! I’m not sure if any of you will see this but I’m super proud of how it turned out! Way more hide and there are 2 umbrella plants, 2 pothos, and a Benjamin fig! Humidity shot straight up (w/out the need for a fogger) and I’m so happy with it. Posting a before and after!

The updated photo is a weird macro angle so I apologize for it looking weird. We did clip branches down to make sure he’s a safe distance and his lamps are hung from the ceiling.

Attachments

• A014275A-C177-4BBD-B3F5-2C0699E124BB.jpeg
    A014275A-C177-4BBD-B3F5-2C0699E124BB.jpeg
    172.2 KB · Views: 107
  • 9CF98990-C3EF-423F-9998-50949AB85FE7.jpeg
    9CF98990-C3EF-423F-9998-50949AB85FE7.jpeg
    282.2 KB · Views: 109
How neat! id love to see it if you have a photo. If not, regardless that sounds so neat, especially with the mix of green and purple!
You really can't see too much in a photo; I took this one a while ago. Washout is due to the bright plant lights, camera's light meter, & my poor photog skills, but the egg crate trellis can be made out.

The philodendron is quite lush, but it's blocked by the larger mass cane & schefflera. The tradescantia can be seen a little on the left. Both grew so long that we had to begin weaving them in and around the dowels & other plants.

1627134713947.png

You really can't see too much in a photo; I took this one a while ago. Washout is due to the bright plant lights, camera's light meter, & my poor photog skills, but the egg crate trellis can be made out.

The philodendron is quite lush, but it's blocked by the larger mass cane & schefflera. The tradescantia can be seen a little on the left. Both grew so long that we had to begin weaving them in and around the dowels & other plants.

View attachment 306190
Wooooow!! I love it 🤩🤩

Update! I’m not sure if any of you will see this but I’m super proud of how it turned out! Way more hide and there are 2 umbrella plants, 2 pothos, and a Benjamin fig! Humidity shot straight up (w/out the need for a fogger) and I’m so happy with it. Posting a before and after!

The updated photo is a weird macro angle so I apologize for it looking weird. We did clip branches down to make sure he’s a safe distance and his lamps are hung from the ceiling.
Looking good 👌🏻 and do I see a nice rectangular fog divider?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom