Would a chameleon eat a orbee?

It might. I wouldn't risk it. I watched one go after youtuber's pendant while she was holding it and talking.

It might. I wouldn't risk it. I watched one go after youtuber's pendant while she was holding it and talking.
Okay thanks because I shot a orbee at my door and I flinged onto my chameleon cage so I have to for the pieces now lol

They do not differentiate between food and other items. We have one member that can not have straws in his drinks because his free range cham will come down and take them. Mine shoots at my post its on my desk when they are moving. So it is better to be safe then sorry. Like a toddler you have to baby proof the same applies with cham you have to cham proof.

my cham almost got my tounge once and comes out on free range and sees my lego creations with motors moving and thinks it food funniest thing happened the other day i made a lego water pump and put it on my shelf as display bruce climbed on my shelf as he always does durring free range and started drinking from it i have a vid but dont know how to post it

my cham almost got my tounge once and comes out on free range and sees my lego creations with motors moving and thinks it food funniest thing happened the other day i made a lego water pump and put it on my shelf as display bruce climbed on my shelf as he always does durring free range and started drinking from it i have a vid but dont know how to post it
Chameleons are the funniest animal and coolest

I'd be careful not to let him in striking range of the Lego in case he strikes some and accidentally ingests it.

@Gingero which Cham of yours went for the necklace(I didn’t see the video)?

Just curious because it seems veileds are most likely to do this, maybe panthers? I don’t have much experience with veileds, but from what people say they’re always getting into stuff and acting wild. Even turning leaves over in the substrate to eat bugs.

Just curious because it seems veileds are most likely to do this, maybe panthers? I don’t have much experience with veileds, but from what people say they’re always getting into stuff and acting wild. Even turning leaves over in the substrate to eat bugs.
It was Apollo — my male Cristifer Parson’s. It was one of the bloopers at the end of my video.

I found it. It's a 3:15. The link should take you right to it.

Our vailed went after my wife’s ring, I told her about your necklace video now she turns her ring around when interacting with our young vailed.

Ooh, I actually have a weirdo panther who DIGS through his substrate to find isopods... The first time he did it I freaked out, thinking he'd fallen to the bottom and something was wrong 🙃

Back
Top Bottom