Worried

I am worried about Randall,( She is a girl with a boy name). She has been acting very out of the ordinary for the past few days and I have no clue why. She got reseptive colors ,I started feeding her one cricket less, and the biggest temp drops all started a while before this so I don't think they are the cause. She has dark gray stress markings all the time and anytime I am within her line of sight and not sleeping(the cage is in my bedroom). She also seems to try to attack me if I am close, she come up close to the screen even trying to climb it to get closer, but stops and sits there if I come closer to her before sometimes walking away. It's like the two foot radius around her that is her personal space has suddenly become like ten feet. (She does not want to be held still hates hands).
About half an hour ago when I went to feed her I walked in on her trying to dig out of her cage. She was on the bottom corner grabbing the peice of tape(that was crumpled in that spot) that was keeping some supstrate in the bottom and driving her nose into it pushing away the tape and supstate from the corner. I stoped her fearing she would get stuck to the tape.
She eats and drinks fine, sleeping scedule has not changed, and it is not near time yet for her first cluch of eggs. I will attach a picture. I don't know what to do or if I should do anything. And don't feel bad if you don't have a clue about this to.
image.jpg

I know you say she isn't ready to lay her first clutch yet, but do you have a laying bin in her cage?

I know you say she isn't ready to lay her first clutch yet, but do you have a laying bin in her cage?

Yes I do. I just had to do homework for like 2 hours so I left her alone till now and she is digging again. I will block the spot with a rock or something and hope she gives up on whatever she is doing before she starts pulling claws or anything.

Back
Top Bottom