Worried about how my Cham is shedding

I’m concerned about the way my chameleon is shedding I feel like my Cham is dehydrated idk
98DA3815-741F-4257-B1E8-6934A552E24E.jpeg
CEF7FBD6-25BB-4D8F-AB81-F6C674C87567.jpeg

The shed looks fine on her. That right eye though looks off. Can you get some pics that are more zoomed in on the face and eye?

You can tell dehydration from their urates. They should be no more than 50% orange. If mostly white then they are hydrated.

The shed looks fine on her. That right eye though looks off. Can you get some pics that are more zoomed in on the face and eye?

You can tell dehydration from their urates. They should be no more than 50% orange. If mostly white then they are hydrated.
I don’t got pics of the right eyes cause since I got her the right eye does tend to get like this liquid or something every morning when I wake up to turn the lights on but I’ve been cleaning it with an eye cleaner for pets which was recommended for her and it still happening but after I wipe it off the eye looks fine till the next morning again I got to wipe it also this is one of the poops and pee of the chameleon it’s mostly orange IMG_6235.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom