Worried About Female Veiled

The Wild One

Chameleon Enthusiast
So I was getting some more plants for Codas cage today at The Pet Supermarket and they have a Female Veiled and she was showing some concerning colors she looks about maybe 2 years old. I think she might be gravid but I could be wrong thoughts?

The cage has no cover what so ever, she was really active, she eats large crickets (I don’t know how many) I’m really worried about her, I get a job there when I’m 18 but that’s 6 years away soooooo, I’m trying to help as much as I can in the meantime. Thanks!

Any laying bin in there?

All you really can do is talk to the employees or a manager and inform them about the need for a laying bin. Education is our best resource for these unfortunate chams. You can't physically rescue them all and buying a cham from places like this only tells the business they need to order another one to sell...

Any laying bin in there?

All you really can do is talk to the employees or a manager and inform them about the need for a laying bin. Education is our best resource for these unfortunate chams. You can't physically rescue them all and buying a cham from places like this only tells the business they need to order another one to sell...

Couldnt have said it better myself. Enough said.

Back
Top Bottom