Worms

renzo0684

Avid Member
So my local pet store has wax worms and silk worms. What would be better for Jasper (2 month old male veiled)? He eats about 4-5 medium crix a day and I would like to try something else. Also would it be bad to keep my cricket bowl in the cage and also hang a worm feeder just in case he passes on the worms?

Yes waxworms are high in fat. Most people use them once or twice a year. they are mostly used as treats. Whenever you get the chance stop by one of our site sponsors website and check out the variety of worms they have available. Jasper may eb ready for some phoenix worms that are really high and calcium. See what others think adn maybe get some of those to. Your lucky your local store sells silkworms.

www.mulberryfarms.com

+1 on being lucky that you ahve silk worms locally. Im going to order some from mulberry farms. Reptar looooves them, like when i open the cage he either comes onto the branch that hangs our a bit or runs to the highest spot to see if i have a silkie for him. I have to get more from mulberry farms and build a lot better of a worm holder

I hand feed Reptar his worms and put his crix in a feeder cup. The one time i put them both in the cup he ate the worms in the morning and then 6 hours later started shooting for the crix

Back
Top Bottom