Worms?

I got silkworms from spyro too.

Rainbow mealworms is my go to as well. You can specify small or even “micro” superworms on the site. Micros are small... like 2-3 month old cham small. I also specify that I want small hornworms, and then i keep them in the basement. They last well for me!

I won’t use butter worms. Too many stories of reactions and I don’t like that they are radiated.

Phoenix worms rock! One of my guys favorites. I also made a little hatching cup so they turn into flies.

Me too, my guy LOVES flies (black soldier flies and blue bottle flies), they're his favorite I think though he loves the fly larvae as well. It's super fun watching him hunt since I just (runner) cup-feed crickets and put all worms/larvae in worm bowls.

Silkworms are great, he loves those too. Really the only thing he doesn't like so far is roaches. Sad.

I got silkworms from spyro too.

Rainbow mealworms is my go to as well. You can specify small or even “micro” superworms on the site. Micros are small... like 2-3 month old cham small. I also specify that I want small hornworms, and then i keep them in the basement. They last well for me!

I won’t use butter worms. Too many stories of reactions and I don’t like that they are radiated.

Phoenix worms rock! One of my guys favorites. I also made a little hatching cup so they turn into flies.
Well hell clearly I missed the area to specify superworm size lol. Now the large ones he can take down without issue. His favorites are phoenix worms, silkworms and hornworms. I am trying to get my BSFL to pupate now in his cage. I got him back on the dubia by putting the BSFL on top of them in his little cup lol.

Back
Top Bottom