woohoo!!!

lysinlight87

:D Got a baby carpet chameleon reserved for me! Gonna go see him in september & collect in october. He's only 3 weeks old at the moment. So excited, lucky me!!

Yea, they've been really helpful & I'm lucky that they have babies at the moment. They're also only an hour or so drive away. I saw they have parsons & was sorely tempted to get one of those instead but I hear they are enormous

Many congratulations on your soon to be chameleon :) Pictures!!! We want pictures as soon as you're able!

I was unsure of how to go about getting a Parsons in the UK. Now I know (and knowing is half the battle!). Thank you :)

Congratulations on your to be event. You sound so excited. I love looking forward to things. Like Blackened we need photos and we need them NOW. lol

Yea, they've been really helpful & I'm lucky that they have babies at the moment. They're also only an hour or so drive away. I saw they have parsons & was sorely tempted to get one of those instead but I hear they are enormous

Parson's are beauties! :D I wish I could get one, if I had the space and the money...

And yes. There is a debate whether they are the largest or second largest chameleons in the world.

:D Got a baby carpet chameleon reserved for me! Gonna go see him in september & collect in october. He's only 3 weeks old at the moment. So excited, lucky me!!

Heres a pic of one of our babies, they're a month old, some are starting to show some colour.

Attachments

• latlat_edited-2.jpg
    latlat_edited-2.jpg
    244.9 KB · Views: 76
Back
Top Bottom