Wooden cage/mesh top

RayenaeTargaryen

I saw this lovely cage on eBay that I considered getting, temporarily, because she's so tiny I thought maybe a smaller cage would make her feel better.

She doesn't seem to be having problems with the big care, but the cage I have now is definitely for a full grown. Anyways, I saw the cage, and thought "oh my I think this would be perfect!" then I saw the price tag, almost $200. I've thrown down a lot of money for my baby but 200 for a cage seems...excessive. I thought maybe it would be possible to build it myself if a smaller cage was a good idea.

Attachments

• Cage.JPG
    Cage.JPG
    35.2 KB · Views: 92
I saw this lovely cage on eBay that I considered getting, temporarily, because she's so tiny I thought maybe a smaller cage would make her feel better.

She doesn't seem to be having problems with the big care, but the cage I have now is definitely for a full grown. Anyways, I saw the cage, and thought "oh my I think this would be perfect!" then I saw the price tag, almost $200. I've thrown down a lot of money for my baby but 200 for a cage seems...excessive. I thought maybe it would be possible to build it myself if a smaller cage was a good idea.

Wow I'm building a huge cage 86,48 and 20 four cages all my supplies were 130 200 that's crazy

That cage wouldn't really suit a cham anyway. They prefer a vertically oriented space, not horizontal. This would be better for a small snake or terrestrial lizard. Maybe the high asking price was because of some fancy hardwood.

Back
Top Bottom