Women reptile lovers??

theonlyjuan

I know it's a random question. But I was wondering if there is any good looking women who keep chameleons?
The thought came to me when I was at my local reptile store picking up some feeders and a young good looking women came in asking for pinkies and roaches.
Upload your pics!
Thanks

We're here, we're here! We exist! lol

I think from all the forum members I've met in person we're the nicest bunch of reptile keeping ladies anywhere ;) Those snake-keepers have nothing on us. Haha I'll play along.

qxlv.jpg

It's nice to see women into chameleons! I am fairly new to keeping chams/reptiles, about 3yrs, and haven't seen that many.
Keep it ladies!!

I wouldn't throw myself in the very good looking pile, but my husband of 10 years seems to like me. Despite my user name, I'm a girl and have been interested in reptiles for about 15 years, but only took the chameleon plunge about 5 years ago. :D

I've seen quite a few females into chameleons at the reptile expo we had last month in my town.

1233573_572425509461224_796271725_n.jpg

600464_531230076914101_992716730_n.jpg

I don't believe there is any correlation between gender, "looks" and the enjoyment of reptiles. I certainly know more women than men who keep reptiles, amphibians, insects, inverts... and pets in general.

Not sure what looks have to do with keeping reptiles. :confused: But, I'm female and have been interested in reptiles and keeping various animals since I was a little girl. I've always wanted a chameleon, and bought my first two this year.

Thanks fr everyone's response! And I am pleasantly surprised his many women are in to reptiles.

And looks don't have anything to do with it...I just wouldn't picture a attractive women keeping lizards. Not trying to offend or disrespect anyone. I just never realized how many women are reptile keepers.

Thanks again and I love everyone's pics!!

Thanks fr everyone's response! And I am pleasantly surprised his many women are in to reptiles.

And looks don't have anything to do with it...I just wouldn't picture a attractive women keeping lizards. Not trying to offend or disrespect anyone. I just never realized how many women are reptile keepers.

Thanks again and I love everyone's pics!!

I can see where you were going with this- I never knew anyone with reptiles before I got into chameleons. Well except for the blind date who asked if I wanted to "see his snake" and after I smacked him explained it was a ball python. :rolleyes: I am always interested in how different we all are...

Iv found a lot of people keep their reptile keeping secret. :p People are always super interested in my reptiles and love going into my room because Clair (my lovely female veiled) is on a free-range. I also keep some narrow mouth toads an anole and a winter white hamster(and a walker coon hound).

Me

full

full

full

The dog is my hound :]

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have any pics on my phone of me holding my lovelies, but here is a pic of me. I used to have rescued snapping turtle that was freed, and a green iguana that was 5 ft long that free ranged in her own room. Sadly she died of old age. I currently have 2 panthers, a bearded dragon and a leopard gecko.

image.jpg

Chameleons must attract all the good looking girls.. Cause your all very pretty, no ill intention, Married man and my wife loves Chameleons and is beautiful :)

Dang! Why cant I seem to find a women who loves reptiles?!? Then again she would have to love my spider too... :p

That's funny... I've always thought it was harder on our end. Weird girls are so misunderstood :D

You wouldn't believe the pain I went through to find someone who understands my evil sense of humor, tolerates my comic book collection, played WOW with me, will dress up on Halloween, and takes me to the midnight showing of every new XMen movie. Getting a chameleon is the least weird thing I've done all year :)

He put his foot down on LARPing and we majorly disagree about the whole Star Trek vs Star Wars thing, but I'm very, very lucky to have him!

Hold out for it - you'll run into someone perfect. She may not let you use your bad English accent at the Renaissance Festival (so unfair!), but she will love all your creepy crawlies.

Back
Top Bottom