Women, Chameleons and Dubia

Chameleopatrick

For some reason, when women realize I feed my beautiful chameleons roaches I never hear back from them. Hmmmm...

Professional career women dont like bugs....

I own my own business, house, 3rd degree black belt in Judo, in shape but.......

Oh well , the Chams are happy.

That's the sort of thing you need to ease into unless you happen to be dating an entomologist. You might get lucky with some other field of biology or social anthropology.

You need to give a woman a chance to get to like you before she realizes you keep a bin full of roaches in the house!

There should be a personals service for herp keepers.

Dude...dude...stop right there. Never tell a chick about your hobby. Hobbies are best kept as a man-secret, only to be exposed after marriage and/or a few kids.

Also...if you are one of those dudes that walks around in high shorts with a Savannah hat and a fanny pack whilst wrapped in snakes, bugs, and lizards all over your shirt...well man. Im afraid a life of celibacy is what is expected. Heck I think nuns get more action than those type of guys.

Dude...dude...stop right there. Never tell a chick about your hobby. Hobbies are best kept as a man-secret, only to be exposed after marriage and/or a few kids

i second that part..keep it a mystery bro! then when they come to the house all laid out and fresh and smelling nice with a piece of the jungle in it its like .OHH WOWW..thats so exotic..unless you meet her a reptile show/store

My fiancee got me into herps! its true that opposites attract. Just got to find one who is open and prolly wait until the 3rd date to show off the feeders. stick with pretty chams and win them over that way!

I breed dubias and let them crawl on me, but I hate crickets. Seriously hate them. They're gross and smell and hop and make noise. Yuck.

I breed dubias and let them crawl on me, but I hate crickets. Seriously hate them. They're gross and smell and hop and make noise. Yuck.
now thats just funny lol .. sorry for laughing..but hey.. i cant do caterpillar type creatures..(good with earthworms though).. the gross me out.. and baby fly's...before they become flies..OOOOO NOOOO cant do it at all id lose whatever i ate almost instantly

For some reason, when women realize I feed my beautiful chameleons roaches I never hear back from them. Hmmmm...

Professional career women dont like bugs....

I own my own business, house, 3rd degree black belt in Judo, in shape but.......

Oh well , the Chams are happy.
man!! lol i breed my own dubia and I tell a chick..she can either accept it or BOUNCE! LOL Most of them stay around.

Have you tried calling them "beetles"?

My hubby is categorically against having roaches in the house... So I had to settle for using "green banana beetles". They come from florida or something.

Nobody better rat me out! :D

Have you considered it is you and not the roaches? Just sayin:)
Before I retired I was third in line for president of a large employee benefit company. I headed Legal and Compliance. Not all women are wimps - you just may pick the wrong ones.:D

I have alot of hawaiian green banana beetles (and grey/brown ones) that are kept in the closet never to be seen (but some times heard). They just walk into the room and say its like walking into the rain forest. I think non herpers think we just feed them lizard food from a bag or something.

At least if you had veiled you could sucker them into feeding them a berry from a stick...

Its a male dubia, think of it like a giant lightning bug...

Female dubia have no hope, thats a roach, it ant gonna look like anything else.

Dude...dude...stop right there. Never tell a chick about your hobby. Hobbies are best kept as a man-secret, only to be exposed after marriage and/or a few kids.

Also...if you are one of those dudes that walks around in high shorts with a Savannah hat and a fanny pack whilst wrapped in snakes, bugs, and lizards all over your shirt...well man. Im afraid a life of celibacy is what is expected. Heck I think nuns get more action than those type of guys.

An intelligent man who makes me laugh. Wonderful

Back
Top Bottom