With this budget, what setup would you get

LOL! I was WAITING for SOMEONE to ASK! It took ALL NIGHT!
I was 100% going to ask you as soon as I saw the box, but I figured you just wanted to have a little fun and torture us all, so I let you!! However, I kept waking up last night checking to see if you posted anything on this beauty, so maybe it wasnt a good idea! Congrats, hes beautiful!!!

I was 100% going to ask you as soon as I saw the box, but I figured you just wanted to have a little fun and torture us all, so I let you!! However, I kept waking up last night checking to see if you posted anything on this beauty, so maybe it wasnt a good idea! Congrats, hes beautiful!!!
I totally was DYING to post...but decided to wait until someone asked! I figured it would be @Decadancin but no, he surprised me! LOL! Well, the cham is out of the box now! SO glad he is home, safe & sound!

Yeah, it is nice & bright & I learned a lot from setting this one up - what to do, what not to do! So glad I did it! Now I will have a 2nd cage once the atrium is here & set up! I know what I want to put in it too! Nosy Faly!!!

rofl.gif rofl.gif , so it was self-imposed torture banghead01.gif banghead01.gif banghead01.gif banghead01.gif .

The two that @Kristen Wilkins sent went through Memphis without problems! This was her first time shipping and the thaught of hers getting stuck must nearly have killed her!
No sleep !!. I was sick over it . A big thank you to Matt , Jessica and Craig :love: . Matt for the detailed Notes and walking me through shipping and always supporting me , Jessica for her Amazing self and helping with labels with all she already does . What would we do with out you !. Craig my Amazing Hubby for taking over when I was balling , could not see through my tears :mad:. One baby has made his destinations And is now at his forever home and warming up .

No sleep !!. I was sick over it . A big thank you to Matt , Jessica and Craig :love: . Matt for the detailed Notes and walking me through shipping and always supporting me , Jessica for her Amazing self and helping with labels with all she already does . What would we do with out you !. Craig my Amazing Hubby for taking over when I was balling , could not see through my tears :mad:. One baby has made his destinations And is now at his forever home and warming up .
Glad we were able to kick some butt into Memphis for you! Sorry it was stressful for you though!

It is our honor! I am so glad that both babies made it and that they are doing well! Good job!

Well, he is moving all over his cage. I left a small dish of various food items for him, since he was being a little shy about eating in front of me. He's now eating out of the dish. He has pooped - looks like he is recovering from his lack of water yesterday. He's quite active - he doesn't hide when the mister comes on...he's gotten full blasts & I've seen him drink. Overall doing great!

I'm waiting for a new shipment of feeders to arrive. These were the ones delayed by the hurricane. They should have some baby hornworms in them, so those will be yummy!

Well, he is moving all over his cage. I left a small dish of various food items for him, since he was being a little shy about eating in front of me. He's now eating out of the dish. He has pooped - looks like he is recovering from his lack of water yesterday. He's quite active - he doesn't hide when the mister comes on...he's gotten full blasts & I've seen him drink. Overall doing great!

I'm waiting for a new shipment of feeders to arrive. These were the ones delayed by the hurricane. They should have some baby hornworms in them, so those will be yummy!

Awesome, so nice when they make the transfer like nothing happened.

Lol! So the feeders arrived - I ordered small dubia (before I knew that a local friend raised them!) and I got some small ones...I also got some that are bigger that Bowie!! My friend is going to pick up the big ones and exchange them with some small ones for me - she needs breeders & I don't! Got more BFSL, hornworms - some that are small enough for him to eat. The ones I originally got are getting ready to pupate! I'm going to get my incubator out & see if I can get them to hatch into moths, then give me fertile eggs! I also got some more crickets. My other order of crickets got messed up & I ended up with pinheads...these are a little bigger. Bowie has plenty to eat & if I could tame the dubia, he could have a chariot to ride!

Back
Top Bottom