Wisteria for A Veiled Chameleon

Qui_Gon_Jinn

Hi! I have a large Wisteria plant outside my house, and I was wondering if I could use some of the vines to fill in some empty space in my Chams cage. I know the the leaves and flowers are toxic, so I would take those off, But I also herd that the sap is toxic. With all my research, I found that if I naturally dry it, boil it, then bake them that they would be fine to put in. Just wondering if I am missing something, thanks!

Hi! I have a large Wisteria plant outside my house, and I was wondering if I could use some of the vines to fill in some empty space in my Chams cage. I know the the leaves and flowers are toxic, so I would take those off, But I also herd that the sap is toxic. With all my research, I found that if I naturally dry it, boil it, then bake them that they would be fine to put in. Just wondering if I am missing something, thanks!
Personally, I wouldn’t risk it. Also, that’s a lot of trouble to go thru for a branch or vine. There’s other branches out there (like oak) that would be much easier to use.

Back
Top Bottom