Wild grown plants.

KarmaChameleon1337

Avid Member
So in my front yard is a giant tree that blocks all the sun, and in my backyard is a forest, the only part where sun shines is on some small bushes, and I want to get him some natural sun, my Senegal never eats plants, is it okay to let him climb around on the bushes?

Well out side I wouldn't be worried about him eatin bushes id be worried about birds or something else depending on where u live might get to him or him eating bugs that have pesticieds or just arnt good for him

i take my guys outside and let them crawl around on random bushes all the time, as previously stated i just watch for other predators and bugs and such,
and i have never had a problem.
hoj

Haha I will, my only camera is my iphone 4 though, I get distracted alot... this is my basic situation:

*about to take an amazingly timed photo*

*gets distracted by fun app I haven't played in awhile, looks back to camera and the photo is gone*

*FUUUUUU*

i take my chams out all the time and let the chill in bushes..i stay right next to them the whole time tho..prepared to swat away bad bugs, or deadly birds..:D

Most of the birds around my house, that circle around and chill in the trees are vultures. I will though.

Vultures won't care about a cham in a bush. Just don't take your eyes off the cham! If you can't be right there get a basking cage or drape bird netting over the bush you put it in...just in case you lose sight if him and he tries to sneak off (a given).

Back
Top Bottom