Wild caught veiled

I don't know, and I don't think I could tell you anyways. I doubt he would want anyone else to know.... Although he did offer to take me next time. He said I could cach my own female if I wanted.

Where was he when he caught the veil in the everglades near miami? I live in bradenton fl and heard that they have been seen there before

Ft. Meyers and surround area is where most of them are being found. There have been a few reported in the Homestead area. This is no secret. Its public knowledge, but a lot the time its on private property. Veileds aren't the only ones that have been found here in FL btw.

http://www.eddmaps.org/florida/report/index.cfm

I wish I could live in Florida... But my buddy said when I get vacation time, I can go collecting with him and home pay me for what I cach, or I can keep a percent.

It's crazy how many non-native animals are living in Florida now. Lots of people letting their pets go and then they take off in the wild. Glad to hear the little guy is adapting well.

I wish I could live in Florida... But my buddy said when I get vacation time, I can go collecting with him and home pay me for what I cach, or I can keep a percent.

You come on back and catch um up!!!!!!! Although it definitely sounds like a fun adventure. :D

Back
Top Bottom