Why is my cham not working properly?

jaywolves90

Hi, ive had my 8 week old veiled chameleon 8 days now and for the last few days every time he walks he has been swaying forward and backwards.

His grip on the branches is still really good but he keeps moving his body forward and backwards whenever he goes to walk, does anyone know why?

Someone help please

Thats just how they move, its to mimic the motion of leaves blowing in the wind and helps to conceal their movements from predators.

Im not trying to be funny but how much research did you do on chameleons before you got one?

As previously stated, your chameleon walking like that is completely normal.

As for him not working properly, maybe you should give him a raise.. should increase his morale! Haha

Hi, ive had my 8 week old veiled chameleon 8 days now and for the last few days every time he walks he has been swaying forward and backwards.

His grip on the branches is still really good but he keeps moving his body forward and backwards whenever he goes to walk, does anyone know why?

Someone help please

Oh oh! Does he have bulging wobbly eyes too?

j/k Its normal behaviour

ya ive seen some that always walk that way and others like my little guy never seems to walk like that. i acctully think its pretty cool to see them move like that so hes working fine not broke no need to fix LoL

Back
Top Bottom