Why is he so active today??

My veiled chameleon, Stormy, about 5 months, has been all over his cage today??? Wondering why??
September Fools' Day. :rolleyes:

Has the barometer made any significant swings where you are today? (IDK—just a guess)
Type weather with your zip code into google for local weather info.

Ok then! Thanks! Was just wondering if it was because he was not happy with his cage, but I guess not! Thanks Beman!!! Also will he do this every day or almost every day from now on?? ??

Ok then! Thanks! Was just wondering if it was because he was not happy with his cage, but I guess not! Thanks Beman!!! Also will he do this every day or almost every day from now on?? ??
IME with Beman he does it every day. He is calmer when he goes to his outdoor enclosure but has now started doing it in that one as well. So yeah fun stuff lol

IME with Beman he does it every day. He is calmer when he goes to his outdoor enclosure but has now started doing it in that one as well. So yeah fun stuff lol
Ok thanks! Well then if he is going to do this every day... i definitely eventually want to build him a larger enclosure. Thank you so much though!! You know so much helpful stuff ??

Back
Top Bottom