why does he go into the shadows?

sterling archer

Hey guys just wondering if it is normal around the same time every day my cham goes down into the same spot and hides in the shadows. He's about 2.5-3 months and eats drink and everything else well. but the same time every day like a timer goes off and there he goes back to his spot. anyone else seen this or know what its about?

you mean the same time when he is getting ready to go to sleep? Yes, that is normal and sometimes they just like certain spots in the cage to hang out during the day.

you mean the same time when he is getting ready to go to sleep? Yes, that is normal and sometimes they just like certain spots in the cage to hang out during the day.

ya but its at like 2-4 that he heads down lights out is at 7 he really needs that much time to hit the hay? or could he just like that dark spot to hide in the day for his own reasons?

What are the cage temps at this time of the day? He could be looking for cooler temps.

I've been very careful to keep the basking temp at 85 and ambient at 80 so i mean i really don't think so my apartment is very easy to heat/cool so keeping his temps on par is pretty easy

Then I would say he's just moving lower to cool down. As long as everything else is normal I wouldn't worry about it.

Back
Top Bottom