Why does he do this?

Is there anyway that you can add more branches to the top I know that you just added that one but the more the better he's probably just looking for other avenues to take he shouldn't be upside down he can burn his stomach that way and they can't tell when they're getting burned I would put as much foliage as I can and plenty of different avenues Think of it as a roadway if he only has one path that's only when he's gonna be able to take so he's going to climb the sides

Is there anyway that you can add more branches to the top I know that you just added that one but the more the better he's probably just looking for other avenues to take he shouldn't be upside down he can burn his stomach that way and they can't tell when they're getting burned I would put as much foliage as I can and plenty of different avenues Think of it as a roadway if he only has one path that's only when he's gonna be able to take so he's going to climb the sides
I did, and it seems to be working! last question, sorry for being annoying, but should I use a feeding cup for him or should I just throw all the crickets in there and let him find em on his own? I tried using a cup recently because I was worried he wasnt finding them, but he doesnt really eat them out of the cup, I think he enjoys the hunt, what is your opinion?

Mine doesn't either but I like to give him the option I honestly think that having him hunt for his food is better stimulating to him and it's more of a natural environment but for things like spikes larva hornworms and silkworms I do you put in a feeding cup I put it near the top somewhere where it's visible crickets I just throw in His enclosure

Mine doesn't either but I like to give him the option I honestly think that having him hunt for his food is better stimulating to him and it's more of a natural environment but for things like spikes larva hornworms and silkworms I do you put in a feeding cup I put it near the top somewhere where it's visible crickets I just throw in His enclosure
Thank you so much

I really enjoyed reading this tread!

@Adriang33 WELCOME to the forum! I just wanted to mention a few things for you to know... #1 was the welcome! but other than that GREAT job!!, and thank you for taking the time to fill out the "how to ask for help form" to start with!! I am very impressed with how wonderful you are doing with asking questions, taking advice, making adjustments, and best of all learning! It seems that a lot of your questions are "new owner jitters"... we all go through it!, and we are all hear to help each other so feel free to ask! You are definitely not annoying ;)

that brings me to @Kristen99 great posts!! Thanks!

Everyone needs a (y) sometimes... so I hope you :D and both have a great cham filled day!!

Back
Top Bottom