WHY DID YOU TELL ME WRONG

King4Zerg

You told me that if I left my cage open with a plant in front of my cham he would climb on it!!! On his own time let him go out on his own RIGHT??? No instead he climb behind a SHELF and got lost I found him on some cords in the corner!!! I did what you said and it was wrong!

Well even if they told you that and for some reason left out the part that you should supervise the cham, there should be some common sense that you should watch him. I am glad you found him but please do not get mad at the forum for you leaving it alone. That's like leaving my one year old near the stairs and saying "he will be fine. I doubt he will get curious".

You told me that if I left my cage open with a plant in front of my cham he would climb on it!!! On his own time let him go out on his own RIGHT??? No instead he climb behind a SHELF and got lost I found him on some cords in the corner!!! I did what you said and it was wrong!

Sounds to me like it worked exactly as we said it would. He did come out on his own.

There are plenty keepers that have free range set ups for their chameleons and are very successful. Perhaps some more reading would help...

https://www.chameleonforums.com/forums/free-range.86/

Bless it! But of course it started roaming around. I'm no expert, but mine is very curious. I had her on a vine on the bed while cleaning her tank. She went explore crazy. haha. So cute though. I hid her around some of my fake leaves after that on the vine and she was happy to stay there. I think she thought I couldn't see her lol

Back
Top Bottom