Why did you name your cham what you named him?

Rune

Yup.
My baby veileds name is rainbow not just because he can change colors..
But when we were taking him home in the rain, when we were about to get home, there was a rainbow. We thought it would be a perfect name. =]

lol nice my male's Veiled's name is Yoshi I thought it went well for a chameleon and his tongue and greenness but found out a bunch of people named their chameleon that! Oh well and the female's name is Fiona from Shrek.

I bought a male stud named 14k and decided to go with the whole jewel theme... so I named my girls jewels, amber and sapphire and diamond, with a future topaz, sterling and so on and so on :p

I bought a male stud named 14k and decided to go with the whole jewel theme... so I named my girls jewels, amber and sapphire and diamond, with a future topaz, sterling and so on and so on :p

love the theme idea, my 1st cham is named Camo Leon, i was not a member then, and camo seems to be common for the obvious reason, but i like the leon part too, just say it fast :rolleyes:;) dont know if that is part of other camos names or not.

hoj

Haha. Well my first cham we named rocks. There is this rocky area my fiance and i used to go and chill out. So thats what she picked. She has picked all the names. Lol. Im not very creative.

My dogs are always named after mountains....I was going to stick with that theme for the Chams but the kids intervened and now we have George LOL

haha gotta love kids "George" pricless, when i was a kid i had multiple animals named Fred hahaha oh the good ole days

Mine is called Pike As in private pike from a English sitcom set in second world war Britain. Capt Mainwaring always said "you stupid boy PIke" He did some really crazy srupid things from the first day i got him. And i would say you stupid boy Pike. So pike it is :)

my pets

I go for themes: to with my three dobermans; Jose, Maria and Jesus, they take good security of my property, my chameleons; Melleri is "Cyrano" , for the big twisted nose, "Schnozzola" is the fishers the biggest nose at the cinema, Jimmy Durante, Ali baba the veil, for the Jackson is Zeus, with his ladys; Hera, Maya, leda.

names

Well initially I named my first fella Ackbar, after Admiral Ackbar from Star wars, (yeah big SW geek), then when I got my second one a week later, I decided to name him Jeff after, Ackbar & Jeff from the Matt Groening comic Life In hell. Two male chams, Ackbar & jeff in the comic are life partners, so that is who they are named after now.

i named by buddy yogurt from the movie Space balls i just liked the name sounded funny im a movie buff and a dork/nerd soo.. it fit for my fam

The ones I've named..

Happy Hippy got his name for being a grouchy little snot with severe MBD that presented mostly in his hips.. a Veiled that I rescued from "petco-rpse". (The mgr wrote him off, so I could take him for free and try to save him. He was rehabilitated and went on to his permanent home.)

Sela was kind of named after Sela Ward, but also just because I like the name and quite a few of my female animals have names that end with 'a' ..Mooka, Raaja, Hemlata.. aka. Hemi, etc. The name Sela was already reserved in my head for the next female addition, no matter what species. The Nosy Be female came along ..has since passed.. but one of her daughters will take the name, if there should be any survivors of the 16 eggs she left behind.

Telma and originally, Luis ...now, Louise. A play on Thelma and Louise.. partners in crime and life. I thought I had a pair at first, but it turns out Luis is actually Louise. They are my Pygmy girls.

I named my veiled: Riddick, after the aliens in the movie Pitch Black because when my cham fanned out his neck flap really far he had a similar side portrait to those aliens in the movie...and since they had no name i decided to name him after the main character in the movie...Riddick

Back
Top Bottom