Why are Mt. Meru's hard to find

Does anyone know why the Mt. Meru's are super hard to find. Is it because it's a dwarf? Live birth? Or just over all pretty cool????? Just a few of the questions that make me wonder why I can't find them its like they are stuff of legends now . Are they even really!?!?!? But in all seriousness I'm looking in every direction and still coming up empty. If anyone can help please let me know.

Because since Tanzania are close you can see te real stable breeders vs the WC and CH (they come from Tanzania, is my memory good?) Except with panther / veiled all the other species in North America have only few breeders.. all theses wc animals are not easy acclimate enough to build. strong population.. I wish things gonna change

Because since Tanzania are close you can see te real stable breeders vs the WC and CH (they come from Tanzania, is my memory good?) Except with panther / veiled all the other species in North America have only few breeders.. all theses wc animals are not easy acclimate enough to build. strong population.. I wish things gonna change
Another person told me that they closed off as well. And yes I definitely would prefer captive breed over anything. Anyways thank you

But before make yourself sure you can handle this speacies (night drop and proper care;) so read read and ask!;)
Definitely will I've actually been checking out information about them for a while currently I've been on my search for about 6 years now. I've had the Jackson chameleon before I had 3 but I do I did a few things wrong I'm pretty sure that I did but it wasn't intentional though. My next time will be with a custom built habitable roughly 48 inches high 28 deep and 48 wide

Back
Top Bottom