Who's Ready for San Diego!?!?!?!?

SoCaliSon

Avid Member
I am anxious for the show this weekend... I have some pick ups planned. I am going to keep my pick ups a surprise until after I get them home... But I am extremely excited.

I will be heading out on Sunday with my buddy Robbie and his daughter.

So where is the CF meet up this time???

Who is planning on Splurging???:)

Who you call'n a nerd?

We are never really ready till we get out the door and on the road! We have lots of work to do but we will be ready with an awesome set up!

I am going to keep my pick ups a surprise until after I get them home...

Spill it! Whatcha gettin? :D

I'm all spent out for the season which is kind of a bummer going into this big show. I think Chad and Darci may have a female panther for me out of their Madagascar shipment but that's all I'm anticipating coming home with. Maybe a female Dendrobates azureus if there's a nice one....

I'm excited!!!!!!!!!!! :) We can't wait...we have SO much to do. We are making sure we have everything we need and getting all our last minute supplies. We'll see everyone who's coming this weekend!!

Who you call'n a nerd?

We are never really ready till we get out the door and on the road! We have lots of work to do but we will be ready with an awesome set up!

Yeah! Hey, I resemble that remark! :p

Yeah, even though I make lists up the ying-yang, invariably I'll be on the plane somewhere over Kansas or wherever and it hits me....."Oh crap....I forgot......".

Not looking forward to seeing your "awesome" set up Chad and Darci. Only because I know you will have somethng that I can't live without....! :D

Not looking forward to seeing your "awesome" set up Chad and Darci. Only because I know you will have somethng that I can't live without....! :D

You know I am not for sale. Chad had tried that a couple of times. I require a huge setup anyway.

I'm going out on Sunday also, and will surely bring home at least one new friend... I am on the lookout for a Tamatave Pair, or at least a male...

Anyone know of any I can reserve???

I'd love to meet up with any of you fellow nerds. I am a proud Cham-Nerd!!!

Im psyched for this weekand lol
im planning on getting either a frilled dragon or a biak green tree python
i still can't decide haha
and my friend is getting a male nosy be

: ]

Everybody is always welcome to meet up at my booth like at shows past! We will be going out friday for a dinner n drinks as well as Sat with what will probably be a large group, cham talk o plenty.

Everybody is always welcome to meet up at my booth like at shows past! We will be going out friday for a dinner n drinks as well as Sat with what will probably be a large group, cham talk o plenty.

I won't be flying in until Friday night, however I will grace you all with my presence at Sat. night's dinner/drinks. :D

Alright, it's really starting to hit me now. I just received a couple hundred chameleons from UPS. :eek: What a blast looking through all this stuff! This is going to be such a fun weekend!

PS, Joe, I know what you're getting now. :cool:

Alright, it's really starting to hit me now. I just received a couple hundred chameleons from UPS. :eek: What a blast looking through all this stuff! This is going to be such a fun weekend!

Kent - stop making me jealous!! Hey, if you need help with those little dears, let me know.....wait, damn, I can't - got my own stuff to deal with....:) Probably better that way - I would probably be tempted to hide one in my pants or something..... he he he .... :D

Man, I wish we had SUPER SHOWS in Texas :( one of these days I'm going to fly up there and check all this non sense out. I was tempted this weekend, but I just turned 21 and I have a few plans that involve a river, a tube, and an ice chest.

Have fun everyone :)

Man, I wish we had SUPER SHOWS in Texas :( one of these days I'm going to fly up there and check all this non sense out. I was tempted this weekend, but I just turned 21 and I have a few plans that involve a river, a tube, and an ice chest.

Have fun everyone :)

you have about 3 months from now for another one at anaheim, SoCal.
Come on by! :)

Back
Top Bottom