who's panthers enjoy eating plants.

jamjam

Established Member
so title explains it all, not the typical bite everything for unknown reasons like rocks and twigs, but actually likes to eat leaves and stuff on a regular basis.

I'm just curious because my guy absolutely lovesssss eating his wandering jew its the only plant he eats and had eaten some baby tears as a baby when i had them

I've had panthers that would get veggies and fruits. Try giving him some greens such as turnip, kale, collard, dandelion and endive. You can try grated carrot too. Every now and then it's ok to offer small slivers of fruit too. Just go light on the fruits since they are sweet.

so title explains it all, not the typical bite everything for unknown reasons like rocks and twigs, but actually likes to eat leaves and stuff on a regular basis.

I'm just curious because my guy absolutely lovesssss eating his wandering jew its the only plant he eats and had eaten some baby tears as a baby when i had them

Yep mine eats a leaf at least every day :)

Jann what would you say is the best way to do so? Put some in the cup with the feeders. Or leave some in a spot in the enclosure to test it out.

Here's a pic of the damage that's been done to my plant this is about half of what's happened in the past 2-3 weeks lol IMG_20140905_153226.jpg he will sometimes chew a leaf but most times goes nuts on the vines until they are severed and off to the next one

was feeding the bugs and decided to try and over piece of strawberry from my hand and shot his tongue at it, took a few attempts wasnt sticking as well as bugs but got him to eat 2 tiny pieces

Back
Top Bottom