Who's More Gorgeous?

Who's prettiest? Lol

• Tye-Dye the Ambanja

• Jellybean the Ambilobe

Results are only viewable after voting.
You dont know what you're asking for! We are a mile closer to the sun! Standing in the sunlight feels like razors going deep in to your skin! The heat here is on another level man lol.
Awe come on it can’t be that bad? Lol :LOL: I’m the weirdo that sits in their car during lunch in the Florida heat no a/c and windows down... I hate any temps below 80 lol

Awe come on it can’t be that bad? Lol :LOL: I’m the weirdo that sits in their car during lunch in the Florida heat no a/c and windows down... I hate any temps below 80 lol
It's not bad because you can avoid it. Just step in to shade and its significantly cooler. You cant escape Florida heat.
It's funny because I prefer cold weather but I actually have a very high tolerance for heat. When I visit family in FL I always carry a light sweater with me because you guys keep your shops chilly.

It's not bad because you can avoid it. Just step in to shade and its significantly cooler. You cant escape Florida heat.
It's funny because I prefer cold weather but I actually have a very high tolerance for heat. When I visit family in FL I always carry a light sweater with me because you guys keep your shops chilly.
We keep the shops too cold even in the winter! Lol I can’t take it sometimes :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom