Who's going - Reptile Super Show/San Diego

dragongoddess

Established Member
Reptile Super Show June 30-July 1, 2012 San Diego,Ca.

Who's going to the show next weekend. I'm so excited and have been trying to save my money. I haven't make any cham purchases lately. I can't wait to see what all the vendors have this year.:D

I would like to but it's like a 2 1/2 hour drive. I wish I could go. I will Probobly just go in August when it comes to Pomona.

I would like to but it's like a 2 1/2 hour drive. I wish I could go. I will Probobly just go in August when it comes to Pomona.

thats a cool show but thats not till aug..... i cant wait that long ill make the drive, gunna hang out with ryan an lisa@ jarosekpark reptiles an kevin an renee @ aquazamp

im going. I made a post last week to see if anyone wanted to have a meet up for some beers that day, but noone responded. They probly think im some wierdo.

It's over a three hour drive for me, but I can't wait until August (would still be a 2 hour drive). So I'm just going to take the kids to Sea World on Friday and go to the Super show on Saturday.

It's over a three hour drive for me, but I can't wait until August (would still be a 2 hour drive). So I'm just going to take the kids to Sea World on Friday and go to the Super show on Saturday.

its prolly a 3 hr drive for me too but its worth it... this was the first show i ever went to few years ago so i always make it. cant wait to see what all there is..

im going. I made a post last week to see if anyone wanted to have a meet up for some beers that day, but noone responded. They probly think im some wierdo.
Maybe it's the guy with a gun in photo, keeping people away :D sniper

cant wait to see what all there is..

I'll be working in the Creative Pet Supply booth, and will have quite a few different mantis species for sale, maybe a few different chameleons, and Luna moth caterpillars.

Awesome Steve! I'll swing by, its a possibility chameleon forum members could have a mini meet-up to put a face to their user names. Ive only met a couple of people such as Steve, Kevin from aqua zamp and a couple from kammers.

Back
Top Bottom