Who's behind the name?

1st: i love halloween!!
2nd: me still fitting in my 5th grade dare shirt
3rd: my first and other baby having an oil leak....i affectionately call her Lucky:D

Attachments

• dead me.jpg
    dead me.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 127
  • Robert_in_Black_and_White.jpg
    Robert_in_Black_and_White.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_8540.jpg
    IMG_8540.jpg
    238.5 KB · Views: 195
great pics as well! When the time is right start a thread about what you are going to get.

Also... Here is a pic of me with one of my hobbies.

16902425318.jpg

is that one of those battle bots??? i never see that show on tv anymore.... i dig the pin up on the side...

is that one of those battle bots??? i never see that show on tv anymore.... i dig the pin up on the side...

Yea, we do the BattleBots... I go to at least 1 big event a year. Its still on TV every now and again. ESPN is actually doing an event on TV in April.

Darci is going to whop me for this one :D

midtermbreak052.jpg

NEW! What the heck is this??!! Haha. You are in big trouble for this one! LoL that was at Cabella's in Arizona like 3 years ago! Funny pics...here is the funnier one though! :)

midtermbreak053-1.jpg

And here are some more pics of my hubby and I from our wedding on April 12th, 2008!

yay019b.jpg

us6.jpg

This one is of our whole wedding party out on the golf course...these were the best pictures! SO fun!

yay013.jpg

And the last one of my sister and I! She comes to reptile shows with us occasionally to help us out in our booth.

yay005b.jpg

Haha @ raccoon heads!
That wedding jump is awesome, although the nice lady on the end could have participated more. LOL.:)
Congrats on your wedding and soon to be 1 yr!!

great pics as well! When the time is right start a thread about what you are going to get.

Also... Here is a pic of me with one of my hobbies.

16902425318.jpg

Chad ... as your friend I have to tell you that "battle bots" is probably about 11 times nerdier than keeping chameleons.:)

-Brad

ALRIGHT!! This is a Chameleon forum not EHarmony!!!Your only allowd to shop for women for ur chameleon LOL JK

OK, since there are two threads of this kind going, I'll put different pics here.

One from Hong Kong

img_2655.jpg

and since we're doing kissing wedding pics, one from my wedding :) Eloped to Rome

s-pantheon.jpg

and a cool pic with the late pope

pope1.jpg

Here's a couple more recent ones of me. My friend Chris and I, and then just me. I am the tall one. ;)

Attachments

• chrisandi.jpg
    chrisandi.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 161
  • me.jpg
    me.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 221
Back
Top Bottom