Who's behind the name?

Cars? We get to post our cars?

My first true love (should have kept this one!):
nsx1.jpg

I left my first love for this girl (expensive hobby car):
lsb1.jpg

Now I'm driving my good 'ol Honda Ridgeline. You could say I went through a mid-life crisis early in life!

Now I'm aching for a HD V-Rod but the wife says no :(

The picture from left to right my brother, my sister-in law, my wife holding our daughter and me. Then an added picture of my little girl because shes just too cute.

Jeez that first picture is blurry, dont have any other good ones. I moved the pictures to whos behind the computer =P

Last edited:
gorgeous!! love the flat black! 5 windows are my fav
Thanks! We like the flat black too. We have a couple more trucks that we have ready to restore. However we just bought a new house, so the finances are not looking good for any of the hot rod projects any time soon. :rolleyes: They are fun, but money suckers.

l_08b1699e7667413baf4bf0c5ec74f9ed.jpg

l_ac8e1d189da019b5ddaa9a01cd50cc10.jpg

l_a2c656bf45528579f4436384633f665a.jpg

I dont know if u can even tell from this pic, but my right arm is a sleeve of a jungle with a veiled chameleon crawling up a branch.
The backside of the arm is a waterfall. This pic was taken in Slovenia.

Last edited:
Cars? We get to post our cars?

My first true love (should have kept this one!):
nsx1.jpg

I left my first love for this girl (expensive hobby car):
lsb1.jpg

Now I'm driving my good 'ol Honda Ridgeline. You could say I went through a mid-life crisis early in life!

Now I'm aching for a HD V-Rod but the wife says no :(

im love the nsx i almost got a white wit black gut but got a s2000 the bank dint wana give me 30gs to but a ten year old car hahahahah
IMG_0007_2.jpg

and this is me on the right and yes that is a big beer
DSC01926.jpg

figured i would play this too. I live in Leduc, Alberta (Canada). I have two boys, 17 and 13 years old. I have a collection of reptiles going. I have 3 adult corn snakes, 4 babies from last year, 13 eggs cook'n at the moment with more to come, 1 pastel ball python, 2 veiled chams, 1 bearded dragon, 1 green iguana, 1 husband, 2 dogs and 2 kids to trade in for more reptiles

me with my cham that i snuck into work a few months back and my car aka the princess mobile (I have princess accross the back window teehee along with an entire glass roof)

Last edited:
Thanks.....he's a sweetheart as long as your fingers aren't near his mouth hehe

Yay to Canadians.....and everyone else also :D

Back
Top Bottom