Who's behind the computer?

Picture228.jpg

Hey everyone I am new here and glad I found this site. It is nice that everyone here is out to be real helpful to any one and answer smart challenged questions and I appolagize for mine in advance. Here is a pic of me and the band I am in you can check out my page here myspace.com/cainsinferno it has a solo track I did and links to the band and bands I have been in. If you listen to the track give it 2 minutes because the intro is long and repetative. I have a passion for all good music and a new one for chams that started 2 years ago. I know where dedication can get you from playing guitar so I hope to be as experienced some day with these great creatures as the rest of you.

Thanks, Cain

Well OK here goes....Me and my dog 'Minnie' and my fella and me on holiday last year.

Attachments

• DSC00546.JPG
    DSC00546.JPG
    11.2 KB · Views: 169
  • me n phil.JPG
    me n phil.JPG
    25 KB · Views: 176
Just saw this thread.

So the first picture was taken like at like the beginning of 2007
and the last picture was a few weeks ago.

8181e79c.jpg

28e1d522.jpg

Noooooo! Not Again???

Oh Yes,
There are plenty of new people on the forums, and quite a few old ones we haven't seen yet!
:cool:

-Brad

My honda foreman would rip that up!

HA HA... maybe. Let me tell you...that mud hole was ridiculous. It took two of us over an hour to get that bike out. We had to find boards to stand on cuz the mud was sucking us down like quick sand. Then the boards sank.

We were zonked after that...Finally, we got across the river and turned the corner to find the gate locked. We were nearly out of gas and out of water....the gas station was in sight from the gate, but we couldn't get there.
Ugghh.

Hello I'm a noob to the forum but it has helped a great deal and I don't think I will have any problems with my cham as long as I got you guys here! So here is a picture of me at Mardi Gras with a Mardi Gras Indian we are "under the bridge" @ the Zulu parade which is where the locals go for Mardi Gras.

P2050266-1.jpg

I'm a huge Starwars fan, but I dont take it to that level.
Not a member of the Republic or the clone armies 501st.
Rebel all the way!
I prefer Mos Isley over Tatooine too.:rolleyes:
You can find Han, Cewbacca , and I in the bar every Friday night.

some good friends and I at world of beer, just after we had the pleasure of meeting ronde barber :)

101_0236.jpg

that duku is crazzzzzzy

Last edited:
This is us a couple of years ago before my senior prom.

His dad kept chameleons, but let them run around the house, and now I learn, didn't take very good care of them. We inherited a veiled from him. It would freak out every time we put it in a cage to feed it or let it get some light. During the middle of the night, someone accidentally stepped on it :(. But I think it is much happier now. I bought our new veiled for Jarrett as a birthday present.

So now, I take care of the chameleon, feeding, spraying, ect. (like EVERYTHING). And I enjoy it a lot.

All he does is complain about how she is a B****.

Great present :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom