who went to the white plains ny expo

giaindell

if you went to the reptile expo in white plains ny
let me know what you think and if you baught anything post pictures :)
i baught a baby veiled male 2 months old and a whole bunch of stuff for him

I went and had a great time I will be posting a video on my youtube page hopefully later tonight(geckonomics). I got a leo,cham and a bearded dragon and some new custom cages. Check my thread to see what I got cham wise (new cham and setup..expo!)

Thanks!! He's/she's pretty handsome! We are trying to remember the "breeder" we got him from. When you walked in, he was over to the left, on the end right in front of the Nathan's Hot Dogs. If anyone remembers the name, we'd greatly appreciate it!

I was there with my husband and our 2 little ones. We bought a bearded dragon and a ton of supplies and feeders. My husband breeds bearded dragons and was looking for more breeders, he said the prices this time were insane. I did not buy any chameleons, as I am out of room. I have 14, and 2 baby Faly's are coming tomorrow in the mail!:) I was really tempted to buy a Meller and a translucent veiled........ maybe next time.:D

I was there with my husband and our 2 little ones. We bought a bearded dragon and a ton of supplies and feeders. My husband breeds bearded dragons and was looking for more breeders, he said the prices this time were insane. I did not buy any chameleons, as I am out of room. I have 14, and 2 baby Faly's are coming tomorrow in the mail!:) I was really tempted to buy a Meller and a translucent veiled........ maybe next time.:D

Was the Meller you were planning on buying at the table I described? Over by the Nathan's Hot Dog area??

i baught mine from "C.A. meleons" they were in the back by the feeders in the middle row i believe i got their card in case i needed any help :p

Thanks!! He's/she's pretty handsome! We are trying to remember the "breeder" we got him from. When you walked in, he was over to the left, on the end right in front of the Nathan's Hot Dogs. If anyone remembers the name, we'd greatly appreciate it!

I can't remember his name but thats the same spot that he has all the time. I got a cham from the guy next to him.

Back
Top Bottom