Who wants to go herping with Petr Necas?

mindymiskuff

SmartSelect_20200217-113828_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
SmartSelect_20200217-113813_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
SmartSelect_20200217-113752_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

I said the same^ ..... like 4 hours from my house lol

We were joking with my daughter and told her, we ain't taking her to Disneyland, were going to Disney world, and making a pit stop to check out panther chameleon population areas first. Her response.

"Everyone knows that Florida and Disneyworld suck! We are going to Disneyland! Then the next year we can go to Madgascar"

There you have it, from a 7 year old.

To be fair, she watches alot of YouTube, she knows this stuff. She wants to be like Daddy, she watches the occasional frozen video or whatever but most of the time, it's gaming content creators, Nat Geo and that girl that has the pet alligator, or people with huge snakes.

My wife keeps telling her we will get her a hamster or a cat. She says no, I want a 14 ft Burmese Python or an Alligator, and you can feed it a cat. We did get her to settle for a beardie though, so she is getting that, for her birthday.

We were joking with my daughter and told her, we ain't taking her to Disneyland, were going to Disney world, and making a pit stop to check out panther chameleon population areas first. Her response.

"Everyone knows that Florida and Disneyworld suck! We are going to Disneyland! Then the next year we can go to Madgascar"

Priorities!

To be fair, she watches alot of YouTube, she knows this stuff. She wants to be like Daddy, she watches the occasional frozen video or whatever but most of the time, it's gaming content creators, Nat Geo and that girl that has the pet alligator, or people with huge snakes.

My wife keeps telling her we will get her a hamster or a cat. She says no, I want a 14 ft Burmese Python or an Alligator, and you can feed it a cat. We did get her to settle for a beardie though, so she is getting that, for her birthday.
Beardies are amazing first let’s !!. Great choice .

$400 might be worth it if you get to bring home a certain thing that technically you cant put down after you pick it up...

the value added is not in collecting chameleons, if you want to collect and compemsate the costs, thisnis not the event for you
We will study them and document them and talk about many aspects and enjoy the adventure

Je mi lito ze jsem to proshvihnul pane Necas. Maybe next time in Florida, If you will be here again.

Back
Top Bottom